Wednesday 20 January 2010

On the radio

This evening broadcasting history was made. I suspect only about 4 people witnessed this event and 3 of those were in the radio suite at the Huddersfield Student union. And I was one of those 3. The other 2 were my co-presenters.

None the less it was good stuff. Radio gold as they say. Another notch on my ever growing CV.

I worked out I need to pen about 400 words a day to have finished my case study by March 1st. This means I need to pull my finger out and get those interviews done that I’ve been pestering people about.

Incidentally, if you know anyone that works in media, be it magazines, newspapers, radio or TV, online or offline (though preferably online) and they could spare 30 minutes of their busy schedule before March to take part in an interview about the work they do then shove them in my direction.

On another note, despite my loathing of the service I appear to be using Twatter a bit more recently. This may be because I have the new sparkly phone and it has Twitter integrated into it but it may also be because even after 3 years of being on there, I still only have 43 followings, none of whom are vacuous celebrities.

Follow stegzy on Twitter

Also on another note, I appear to not have shaved since new year and I am sporting some fine facial hair. I hope it doesn't put local news reader Nina Hossain off when I meet her tomorrow.

No comments: