Wednesday 28 January 2015

Call on the Dark – Various Artists (#236)

NB_0233_1167839428_large Call on the Dark – Various Artists


I think it’s probably best that I warn you in advance. When I get to “G” there will be a whole load of compilation albums similar to this resulting from my search into gothic music. If you read regularly you’ll already know of that search.


Call on the Dark is a compilation album. No idea where I got it from but it’s more than likely I downloaded it because it has a track by Fields of the Nephilim. Anyway, the compilation consists of the following:



  • Annwyn, Beneath the Waves – Faith and the Muse

  • Flash in My Veins – Silke Bischoff

  • Dawnland – Love Like Blood

  • Demon – London After Midnight

  • Kick It – Nitzer Ebb

  • Bin Ich Es Denn – Das Ich

  • Dawnrazor – Fields of the Nephilim

  • Dreamland – Girls Under Glass

  • Chains – Dreadful Shadows

  • If Only – Born for Bliss

  • Disorder – Shock Therapy

  • Godsent – Dreamside

  • Kleine Schwester – Umbra et Imago

  • Precious Limetree – Darc Entries

  • To a Loyal Friend – Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows


Nephilim aside, there’s nothing much to like about this compilation. I suppose I keep these kind of things just incase I find something I like but 8 years on, I still haven’t.





Filed under: Faith and the Muse, Fields of the Nephilim, Various Artists Tagged: Call on the Dark, Compilation, compilation albums, faith and the muse, fields of the nephilim, Goth, various artists

No comments: