Monday 12 January 2015

Broken – Nine Inch Nails (#224)

Broken - Nine Inch Nails Broken – Nine Inch Nails


Very occasionally I’ll look at who’s playing what on a soundtrack for a film I like. Then I might look up information about that artist, download a couple of their tracks or albums and then see if I like them.


This is what happens when you do that.


You end up with an entire back catalogue of albums, EPs, remixes and guff that litters your music collection.


Broken is an example of what happened after I heard Nine Inch Nails on a number of soundtracks in the nineties and noughties. I immediately sought out all their music based on the Lost Highway and Tomb Raider soundtracks. Disappointed? Yeah I guess I was because I was not able to convert any of their albums into favourites. Of course that didn’t happen with Rammstein.




Filed under: Nine Inch Nails Tagged: broken, nine inch nails

No comments: