Wednesday 8 October 2014

#157 – Best of – The Offspring

The Best of The Offspring Best of – The Offspring


Some time in the late nineties and early noughties, I must have liked this band for some reason. This is clear from how I appear to have quite a lot of their albums. I’m buggered if I can remember what the song I liked was though.


Or why.


The Best of has a slightly familiar song but I’m not sure if that is the one I like. It is possible that this is a band that the ex-wife liked or it is possible that someone asked me to get it for them. Either way, I don’t like it.





Filed under: The Offspring Tagged: best of, Compilation, the best of, the offspring

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really don't mind The Offspring, but they were definitely part of a particular time and place.